Crafting in Process: Loom Scarf

I was able to pick up some round hoop loom and long loom sets from Tuesday Morning. Each set had four looms for $7.99. I thought it was a steal! (They are just like this one below that sells for $16-25 on Amazon.)



So now I have to teach myself how to use them. Since I have zero knitting skill and I was taught how to do the basic crochet stitch about 10 years ago and have forgotten it all...I'm a real novice when it comes to doing this kind of stuff. My husband bought me a book...and I watched some videos on YouTube ...and then I started making a scarf using the most basic stitch pattern and a variegated yarn. This is what I have so far--I'll update you when it's done. Perhaps I'll do a tutorial if I get to the point where I feel like I have a clue at what I'm doing. :)

Happy Crafting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Plastic Wrap Alcohol Ink on Small Ceramic Bowl

Splatter Resist Alcohol Ink Tile

Alcohol Ink Washer Necklaces